Anna Gaynor House – HIQA Registered Designated Centre for Older Persons
Welcome to Anna Gaynor House. Anna Gaynor House is a HIQA registered residential care centre for older people located on the grounds of our Harold’s Cross campus.
Anna Gaynor House provides services for patients and residents under the following categories:
- Nursing Home Support Scheme (Fair Deal Scheme)
- Fast Track – Supportive Palliative Care Level 2
- Dementia Specific Respite
The team in Anna Gaynor is lead by:
- Mr. John Lavelle – Assistant Director of Nursing & Person in Charge
- Dr. Róisín Purcell – Consultant Geriatrician
- Mrs. Audrey Houlihan – Chief Executive Officer and Registered Provider
- Mrs. Mary Flanagan – Director of Nursing, Quality and Clinical Services
To view our latest HIQA inspection reports click on the following link:
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT AS OF THE 1ST OCTOBER 2019 ANNA GAYNOR HOUSE WILL BE A NON SMOKING CENTRE. SMOKING WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED AT THE OUTDOOR DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA.