Welcome to Anna Gaynor House. Anna Gaynor House is a HIQA registered residential care centre for older people located on the grounds of our Harold’s Cross campus.
COVID-19 & Visiting
In line with current government guidelines visiting to Anna Gaynor House is strictly one visit per week by appointment only. Residents first point of contact are communicated with directly for visiting appointments. Exceptions to this are under very exceptional circumstances and must be sanctioned by the Person in Charge. We ask for your patience and support at this time.
Anna Gaynor House provides services for patients and residents under the following categories:
- Nursing Home Support Scheme (Fair Deal Scheme)
- Fast Track – Supportive Palliative Care Level 2
- Dementia Specific Respite
The team in Anna Gaynor is lead by:
- Mr. John Lavelle – Assistant Director of Nursing & Person in Charge
- Dr. Róisín Purcell – Consultant Geriatrician
- Mrs. Audrey Houlihan – Chief Executive Officer and Provider Nominee
- Mrs. Mary Flanagan – Director of Nursing, Quality and Clinical Services
Please click the link below to download a copy of Anna Gaynor House Residential Centre brochure:
Anna Gaynor House Brochure
To view our latest HIQA inspection reports click on the following link:
HIQA Inspection Reports – Anna Gaynor House
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ANNA GAYNOR HOUSE IS A NON SMOKING CENTRE. SMOKING IS ONLY PERMITTED AT THE OUTDOOR DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA.