The Education, Research & Training Centre values the role of research as a source of information contributing to the body of knowledge related to our practice.
Research projects are undertaken by a wide range of staff working in various departments within Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services as well as by the Centre’s Faculty.
The Education and Research Centre which is chaired by a member of the board of OLH&CS, develops policy & makes decisions in relation to requests to conduct research activities in OLH&CS.
Should you wish to know more about the research being carried out, please email our library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policy on Approval of Research and Research Funding in Our Ladys Hospice and Care Services 2017 Click here to review
- Application for Research Approval Form Research_Approval_Form #1 Research Approval Form #2
- Data Protection Data Protection Guidelines in Health_research
- GDPR Best Practice Approach to Undertaking Research Projects using Personal Data
- 2016 Staff Publications Click here to view