Our mission and vision is to provide, loving, high quality, person-centred care in the Hospice and community.
A career with Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services will offer you a rewarding working environment where your contribution to patient care will be valued and encouraged. Central to our core values and ethos is the presence of highly skilled and dedicated staff members.
We offer a range of employment opportunities from working directly with patients and residents through to supporting that work in education, fundraising or administration.
We offer opportunities for bright minds with big ambitions and actively encourage our people to pursue internal job opportunities that are in line with their career aspirations. We draw employee’s attention to all available opportunities though our intranet and noticeboard.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services employs highly skilled and dedicated staff in Harold’s Cross, Blackrock and Wicklow and in the following areas:
- Health & Social Care Professionals
- Human Resources
- Other Patient and Client Care
- Support Services
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is continuously striving to improve; your next career step could be just around the corner.
- Opportunity to work in a modern, inclusive and friendly environment
- Continuous education and career pathway development
- Education and training for medical, nursing, health & social care professionals on-site in our purpose-built Education and Research Centre.
- Pension and Sick Pay Scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Group: Mindfulness, Carer for Carer’s Relaxation Sessions, Exercise Classes, Massage Therapy, Health Checks and promotion of national awareness days and healthcare campaigns such as National Carer’s Week, Men’s Health, Breast Cancer Awareness, Mental Health Awareness etc.
- Staff Council
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working hours options
- Credit Union (voluntary participation)
- Private Health Care Scheme (voluntary participation)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Restaurant with subsidised meals
For more information on the services we provide and employee benefits available please do not hesitate to contact us on 01 406 8728.