Supporting the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer in Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is a Management Team.
The role of the Management Team is:
Leadership and Management of the Hospice
Effectively manage and oversee the daily operations of the Hospice.
Develop and manage the implementation of strategic and annual organisational plans.
Manage the resources of the Hospice to achieve strategic and annual goals.
Work together as a cohesive team towards the achievement of the objectives of the Hospices.
The responsibilities of the Management Team are:
- Provide direction and leadership to Hospice staff and volunteers
- Develop and agree the Service Plan
- Formulate and present proposals to the Board, the Health Services Executive (HSE) and other agencies, as appropriate.
- Provide regular updates to the Board
- Support the CEO in discharging her responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with, and represent the Hospice to the Department of Health, the HSE, hospitals and other relevant agencies
- Act as ambassadors for the Hospice’s ethos, mission, vision and values.
The Management Team:
- Audrey Houlihan – Chief Executive Officer
- Mary Kirwan – Head of HR
- Dr Stephen Higgins – Medical Director
- Mary Flanagan – Director of Nursing, Quality & Clinical Services
- Tommy Beatty – Capital Projects Manager and Interim Head of Non-Clinical Services
- Eleanor Flew – Director of Fundraising and Communications
- John Fogarty – Interim Head of Finance