Spring Raffle 2024 Terms Conditions
Spring Raffle 2024 Terms Conditions
Hospice Spring Raffle: T&C’s 2024
1. The Promoter
The Promoter is Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, Harold’s Cross, Dublin. Registered Company Number: 351404 Registered Revenue Number: CHY 1144 Registered Charity Number:20001827. (hereafter referred to as the “Promoter”)
2. Lottery Licence
The Promoter was granted a lottery licence by the Dublin District Court on 28th February under section 28 of the Gaming and Lotteries Act, 1956 as amended by the new Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act 2019.
By entering this Raffle all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions of this. Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The terms and conditions herein are governed by Irish Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
3. Entry Requirements
3.1. Raffle Period
The Raffle will run from 1st March 2024 to 3rd May 2024 (Closing Date) inclusive. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter no later than midnight on the Closing Date. Any tickets received after this date will be disqualified.
3.2. To Enter
– Purchase an online raffle ticket from the Promoter at https://olh.ie/event-campaign/the-hospice-spring-raffle/ . On purchase of an online ticket for the raffle draw, all purchasers of tickets are automatically entered for the number of tickets corresponding to the purchasing amount.
– Phone our Donor Care team at 01 491 1072 to purchase tickets over the phone and the corresponding number of tickets will be entered in to the draw. Alternatively, it can be requested that books of raffle tickets can be posted out so the caller can purchase the tickets themselves or sell on to others.
– Many existing donors will receive a raffle pack via post. Recipients of this pack can return the completed ticket stubs with correct information completed and payment by post to Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services. Harold’s Cross, Dublin, D6WRY72.
– The draw is open to all persons aged 18 or over as at the date of the draw.
– The Raffle is subject to all applicable, state, and local laws and regulations in the Republic of Ireland.
– The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry (and award the prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection
– No member of the Promoter’s Fundraising Team, suppliers or members of the Board can enter the Hospice Spring Raffle.
4. The Prizes
1st prize: Kia Picanto
2nd Prize: €1000
3rd Prize: €500
4th Prize: Press Up Group Family Package
- Family Dinner in Elephant & Castle
- & Family Dinner in Captain America’s
5th Prize: Press Up Group Dinner Package
- Dinner for two in The Grayson
- & Dinner for two in Mama Yos
6th Prize: €250 Sunway voucher
7th prize: Annual Family Membership for Powerscourt Estate
8th Prize: €200 voucher for The Wicklow Escape
9th Prize: Afternoon Tea for two in the 5* Druids Glen Resort
Raffle Plus Prize: 2 x VIP meet and greet tickets to The Coronas in Fairview Park June 2024
5.1. Notification of Winners
The winners will be notified within 3 working days of the draw either by post, email or telephone. The Promoter’s decision is final. The Promoter shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 28 days from the time the winner notification is sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The winners will be required to provide proof of identity when collecting their prize.
5.2. Promotion of Winners
By entering this Raffle, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable post Raffle publicity by publishing winners’ names on Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services website and social media channels
6. Use of Information
The Promoter respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes of contacting the winners, unless otherwise requested by the individual. The winners’ names will be announced on the website https://olh.ie/event-campaign/the-hospice-spring-raffle/
7. Limitation of Liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstance be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability (under contract, or otherwise under law) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
If you have any queries or complaints please contact our Donor Care team on 01 491 1072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org