How We Will Support You
We are experienced at working with companies to maximise the impact for people under our care, and ensure business benefits for our partners. We have an experienced team, here to support and guide you so that you get the most out of your partnership with us.
Your organisation will be able to avail of the following:
- A dedicated team
- A tailored programme of activities and support for duration of the partnership
- Support for your CSR team/charity champions to help promote the partnership internally amongst employees and your customers/stakeholders
- Impact reports/updates showing the difference your help is making for sharing with colleagues
- Presence on our website
- A number of branding and recognition opportunities for your organisation
- Use of our logo on approved materials
- Inclusion in our communications; Hospice Herald, Summer Newsletter, CEO Update, Annual Report etc.
- Presence on donor recognition board in Harold’s Cross and Blackrock Hospice
- Access to fundraising materials (t-shirts, pull-up banners, posters, stickers, collection buckets, coin jars, sponsorship cards etc.)
- Access to an in-house Communications team for support in your internal and external communications. Our participation and support in your PR/Media Relations activity
- Regular face to face meetings
Above varies and depends on the level of support given by a company to Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services and we will work with you to ensure you receive the support you want.