Please see current job vacancies listed on the left hand side of the screen.
Click on a link for more information about a specific vacancy.
Why work at Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services?
- Opportunity to work in a modern, inclusive and friendly environment
- Continuous education, career pathway development and mentoring programme
- Pension and Sick Pay scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free on-site parking
- Restaurant with subsidised meals
- Employee Wellbeing: Mindfulness, Care for Carers’ Sessions, Exercise Classes, promotion of national awareness days and healthcare campaigns such as National Carers’ Week, Men’s Health, Breast Cancer Awareness, Mental Health Awareness, etc.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Council
- Staff Priority Pledge
- Health Service Credit Union (voluntary participation)
- Private Health Care Scheme (voluntary participation)
- Education and training for every discipline on-site in our purpose-built Education and Research Centre
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Several bus routes within two minutes walking distance of both locations
- Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is an equal opportunities employer and supports a smoke free environment.
If you have any queries in relation to any of the vacancies listed, please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 491 2594 or email email@example.com
Please note, should you wish to avail of a site visit, please contact the Recruitment Assistant on +353 (1) 491 2594.