This Raffle is organised and administered by Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services. (OLH &CS)
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services was issued a lottery licence by Dublin District Court on 17th February 2021. To be eligible to enter the raffle, entrants must:
- Be over 18 years of age by 10th February 2021
- Not be a supplier or a member of the fundraising department of OLH&CS.
- Have purchased at least one ticket at €5 each
- Must have completed, legibly, participant’s contact details on all ticket stubs returned to us
- Must return entries (ticket stubs) to us in OLH&CS, Harold’s Cross / bought tickets online before the advertised closing date.
- Kia Picanto
- Sunway Holiday (April/May 2022)
- €1000 cash
- €500 cash
- €200 voucher for Avoca ( any branch)
- One Night Bed & Breakfast at Wicklow’s BrookLodge & McCreddin Village for 2 People.
RAFFLE PLUS DRAW
A luxury weekend away for 2 people in the 5* Westin Hotel and dinner in Moreland’s Grill& Steakhouse
Closing date for returning physical tickets (for those who received them by direct mail) to Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services Harold’s Cross and entering the draw is 5pm on Friday 30th April 2021. Any tickets received after this date will be disqualified. No refunds are available.
Online tickets can be purchased until midnight on Wednesday 5th May 2021.
- The winners will be drawn by automated generator on Thursday 6th May 2021. The winners will be notified within 10 working days either by mail or telephone.
- The list of winners (Name and area only) will be published in The Herald on Friday 7th May and on our social media channels and on www.olh.ie .
- In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 28 days after the draw, the prize will be awarded to a new winner.
- If the writing is illegible on the ticket and no contact details are given, a new winner will be selected on the day of the draw.
- The prizes are non-transferable and only consist of what is listed above.
- Prizes can only be redeemed on the island of Ireland.
- By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
Please note Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here. Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the raffle or alter the raffle at any time without prior notice.