Staff Nurses – Wicklow
- Full-time, part-time and relief panel positions
- Permanent and temporary contracts
- H.S.E. funded
- Based in Magheramore, Co. Wicklow
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services has several opportunities for staff nurses in our in-patient Palliative Care Unit. The successful candidate will help to ensure that a caring environment is achieved within the ward, contributing to the highest possible quality of nursing care. At least 1 years’ experience as a Registered General Nurse is a desirable criterion but consideration will be given to newly qualified nurses with experience in, Palliative Care.
Essential and Desirable Requirements
- Registered General Nurse with NMBI
- Have the clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- Qualification in Palliative Care
- 1+ year post qualification experience
- Experience of palliative care approach
- Experience in Chronic Illness
Informal enquiries for post to: Mary Flanagan, Director of Nursing, Quality and Clinical Services by email to email@example.com or by phone to 01-4068825
A detailed Job Description & Person Specification and Application Form for this position are available to download below or from the Human Resources Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (01) 491 2594.
To apply for this position please forward a completed application form and CV by email to email@example.com or by post to: Dominika Omiko, Manpower Manager, Human Resources Department, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W.
Latest date for receipt of applications is 9.00am on 4th March 2020
Department of Health & Children salary scales will apply for HSE funded posts. A panel may be formed from which future Staff Nurse positions in Wicklow (temporary, permanent full time, part time and relief panel) may be filled in line with Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services’ panel management guidelines.