The Fundraising Department in Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services aims to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising, as published by the Irish Charities Tax Reform Group.
We are committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make complaints.
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations that calls for a response.
- We treat a complaint seriously, whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person.
- We deal with complaints quickly and politely.
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation or an apology when we have got things wrong, and with information on any action taken.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve and monitor them for our Board.
If you have a complaint
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact, in writing or by telephone. Please let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details. Write to:
Director of Fundraising and Communications
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services
Tel no: 01-491 1072
We are open five days a week, Monday – Friday, 9.00am to 5pm.