If you’ve not already got you Coffee Morning money in to us, there are lots of ways to do this:
* By hand to Harold’s Cross or Blackrock
* By card over the telephone: 01 4911072
* By Bank transfer to: A/c 26668922 Sort code 90-02-52
* By cheque made out to Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services
Thank you so much for your tremendous support with Ireland’s Biggest Coffee Morning for Hospice together with Bewleys!
We’ve heard so many wonderful stories since September, and we’ve seen so many beautiful images, that we wanted to write to you with this update and let you all know just how much we appreciate all the time and effort that you put into your coffee morning event.
There really isn’t space enough here to do justice to the love and joy that you have shared. And there’s not enough space (or words) that can relay to you the very real benefit that your funds will have toward making a difference to the lives of those in our care.
Thanks to the coffee mornings that were hosted for us, so far we have raised the mammoth total of….
€359, 508 !!!!
and that’s with some payments still left to come in to us, so we’re very hopeful this year that we will break the €400k mark by the time all payments are received.
What your contribution means to us?
To put your contribution into context:
* Demand for our homecare services has risen by more than 50% over the last 5 years, and during that same time the state funding has dropped by more than 25%
* Last year the funds raised helped our Home Care Team to deliver over 11,200 home care visits and provided specialist care to over 800 patients in our hospices in Harold’s Cross and Blackrock. An incredible and life changing result!