Health Care Assistant Training Course 2018-19
QQI Level 5 Health Service Skills Award 2018-2019
This course is for people working in, or who want to work in, the healthcare sector as a Qualified Health Care Assistant. After the course you will be able to work as a Qualified Health Care Assistant in many healthcare settings (acute hospital, residential care and nursing home, community care and day centre).
Date: September 24th 2018
Venue: Education & Research Centre, Our Lady's Hospice, Harold's Cross
Fee: €1845 (€150 non-refundable deposit + 3 instalments of €565)
Further Info: Fees include all 8 modules, all exam fees, all accreditation fees, patient handling training course, garda vetting and your clinical placement allocation.
Early bird discount (€50 off) available for payment of first instalment (if paid on or before August 21st 2018)
Discount (€150 off) if full fees paid by September 20th 2018 – €1,545
Our course begins with a 4 day ‘block week’. Then the programme runs just one day a week – almost every Thursday until March – this allows you to continue with work. There are also practical work days that must be completed in a clinical environment. These can be completed on the wards of Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services.
When you study as part of our QQI Healthcare assistant class, we provide and assist you with everything you need to become qualified;
- All 8 modules with expert staff and teachers of Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services.
- Full course outline can be found here
- Guaranteed work placement on the wards of Our Lady’s Hospice
- Manual handling and Patient handling training and Certificate (included in your fees)
- Garda vetting
- Access to state of the art learning centre; full library, WiFi, printing, study room.
- Free parking and on-site restaurant