Health Care Assistant Training Course 2017-18
QQI Level 5 Health Service Skills Award 2017-2018
This course is for people working in, or who want to work in, the healthcare sector as a Qualified Health Care Assistant. After the course you will be able to work as a Qualified Health Care Assistant in many healthcare settings (acute hospital, residential care and nursing home, community care and day centre).
Our course opens with a ‘block’ week (4 days) and then is a part-time programme (one day a week), and you can continue working while you study.
Date: Monday, September 18th 2017
Venue: Education & Research Centre, Our Lady's Hospice, Harold's Cross
Fee: €1, 660 (€100 deposit + 3 instalments of €520 – Aug 31st, Nov 30th, Mar 31st)
Further Info: Discounts are available. Total fees can be as little as €1,460
Our course begins with a 4 day ‘block week. Monday Sept 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st. Then the programme runs just one day a week – almost every Thursday until March 8th. There are also practical work days that must be completed in a clinical environment. These can be done on the wards of Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services.
When you study as part of our QQI Healthcare assistnt class, you will receive:
- All 8 modules with expert staff and teachers of Our Lady’s Hospice. For details click here.
- Guaranteed work placement on the wards of Our Lady’s Hospice
- All required training for work placements; manual handling etc
- Access to state of the art learning centre; full library, WiFi, printing, study room.
- Free parking and on-site restaurant
- To view the course timetable please click here.
For full information on each module complete the details here.