Become a Qualified Health Care Assistant
QQI/Level 5 Health Service Skills Award 2017-2018
This course is for people working in, or who want to work in, the healthcare sector as a Qualified Health Care Assistant. After the course you will be able to work as a Qualified Health Care Assistant in many healthcare settings (acute hospital, residential care and nursing home, community care and day centre).
Our course opens with a ‘block’ week (4 days) and then is a part-time programme (one day a week), and you can continue working while you study.
Start Date Monday, September 18th
First Payment €100 (required to secure place on course)
Additional Fees €1, 560 (3 payments of €520 – Aug 31st, Nov 30th, Mar 31st) ____________________________________________________________________________
The application process has 3 easy parts;
- Complete the online booking form (click here)
- Complete and send us the handwritten form (found here)
- We will call you to confirm details and offer you a place
*The final date for applications is Monday 4th September*
The course at Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services will give you the skills, experience and certification required to become a Qualified Health Care Assistant with guaranteed work experience placement at Our Lady’s Hospice. We also offer discounts to people that pay early. ____________________________________________________________________________
Full fees discount €200 discount if paid in full
All exam costs and accreditation fees included ____________________________________________________________________________
You will receive:
- All 8 modules with expert staff and teachers of Our Lady’s Hospice. For details click here.
- Guaranteed work placement on the wards of Our Lady’s Hospice
- Access to state of the art learning centre; full library, WiFi, printing, study room.
- Free parking and on-site restaurant
For full information on each module complete the details here.