Course Cancellation Policy
- More than 30 days notice: Full refund minus €20.00 administration fee.
- 15 – 30 days notice : 20% of the tuition fee is forfeited (a minimum of €20 will be deducted for administration fee).
- 3 – 14 days notice: 50% of the tuition fee is forfeited (a minimum of €20 will be deducted for administration fee).
- Less than 3 days notice / no notice : 100% of the tuition fee is forfeited.
Advance notification by phone or email is required if a substitute is attending in place of the person that is registered. You can contact our Administration Team on 01 4068 806 / 810 or email [email protected].
The Education and Research Centre reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course if there are insufficient numbers to cover central costs.
In the event of Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services cancelling a programme, a full refund of the course fee will be given to participants who have paid for their place.
If you are utilising the services of Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, what you disclose remains confidential within the group, unless there are very serious concerns about your safety or another person’s safety.
Confidentiality may be broken if you disclose that:
- You are at risk of harm
- A child is being neglected or experiencing physical or sexual abuse
- You have a suicide plan
- You are at risk of harming yourself or somebody else
- You were sexually abused in the past as there may still be a current risk to children from the alleged perpetrator
- You have committed a serious criminal offence in the past or are planning to do so in the future
Even in these circumstances, we will not do anything without first talking it through with you and agreeing together in so far as it is possible on a course of action.
Click the button to print the current page.<< Back to main Education & Research page << Back to main Education & Research page