New Extension & Upgrade of Palliative Unit

Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services carried out a whole-campus review in 2012, taking into account the suitability of existing buildings and the re-design of vacated areas following the move of residents into Anna Gaynor House from the original 1879 building.  From this review it was agreed to prioritise the development of a new Palliative…